17. April 2014 03:30
Today we are announcing a number of very exciting changes to ExamJet. With the recent release of version 3.2 we had implemented an update to the authorization system used in test publishing wizard.
Full list of changes, improvements and bug fixes in version 3.2
What’s new in Test Manager:
New: Authorization system is much more flexible. You can choose three options: Anonymous Testing, Generate Access Codes and Set Password;
- Improved: Validation when saving;
- Improved: When adding a new grading scale in an empty list it will become a default one;
- Fixed: Test Manager will now save the selected question bank and current view when you close the program;
- New: You can now open entries by double-click or pressing the Enter button;
- New: You can now hide disabled tests;
- New: Every grid has now an ability to sort rows by clicking its title;
- Fixed: A rare bug when creating a local database;
- Improved: Search in results is now case insensitive;
- Improved: At least one grading scale has to be present in the Test Manager;
- New: Now, you can enter a test name when publish a new test.
What’s new in Tester:
New: Now you can specify a supervisor password to protect database settings;
- New: Test List window to choose published test or quiz;
- Fixed: Reset button was working incorrectly.